Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And so my career begins (the first IC posting!)


< OOC Begins >

Yes, this is the first IC (in-character) posting!

And maybe the last one that will bring such info (IC posting). Or then again maybe not.

Of course, this is all OOC. Damn!

< OOC Ends >

----------

< IC Begins >

This is the beginning. The beginning is always a hard part. Maybe the hardest. Mr. Bilbo Baggins of the Shire used to say:

"It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to."

That's exactly how I feel: I intend to be more a storyteller than an adventurer. The latter is more a requirement to be able to accomplish the first if you follow me.

Anyway, I'm now about to start my adventuring career and have just started my storytelling career. Yes, with these few lines.

I could even say something like

"It's a dangerous business, pressing your quill against your journal. You step onto the telling, and if you don't keep your writing hand, there's no telling where you might be swept off to."

Well, guess I should get moving now.

Where to?

Out of the Five Shires it is... yes, that's where adventures worthy of being told truly lie... but where?

No comments:

Post a Comment